Free and open learning opportunity, no registration required.
Starting a Research Project
To provide the residence with an interactive module on how to design and complete a research project using easy to follow instructions.
At the completion of the modules, the residents should be able to to do the following:
- Design a basic research protocol
- Understand the importance and order of the various steps involved in doing a research project
- Evaluate medical literature
- Understand the basics of statistic analysis and how to apply it
- Successfully complete the residents research requirements
Insert List of entire module overview.